We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Alliance With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and service furnaces, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in Alliance.
What makes our expert services stand out from other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our process over time.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which means they’ve earned the most prestigious technical accreditation in the business. They also participate in ongoing industry and equipment training to find the greatest ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to pro furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality work that we give you time to think it over—365 days, in reality.
Reach us at 330-235-1260 to book your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces last for around 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to fix, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and might even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 330-235-1260 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your carpet from any mud we might carry in. We put down sheets around the installation space to stop messes.
- Quality labor—Our Experts have received some of the best respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a list to make sure your furnace is running like it should before we take off.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll hook up your new heater to match local code. And we’ll regularly go the extra mile, for the most excellent service anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to buy a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heater includes a free membership plan. This gives you a head start on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 330-235-1260 or contact us online to set your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.