A popping disturbance is characteristic of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase in ducts
Call an Expert company in Alliance, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.