Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.