The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which exposes them to a large array of common troubles.
These problems are generally simple enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these problems worsen, your entire system could be jeopardized. These are headaches and costs you can avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Committing a small amount on a tune-up now can help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Little Issues Early
Preventing big issues in the first place is the ideal approach to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits grant the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate key internal machinery. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are addressed as they begin.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The improved performance could lower your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a number of membership plans designed to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often answer a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 330-235-1260 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.