Booking regular AC maintenance is worth the effort.
Tune-ups keep your AC equipment in Alliance running at its best performance while keeping electricity usage small. It also might even help prolong its life cycle.
While there are a few tasks you can complete on your own, you should call the Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC checks and upkeep.
Here are a few steps you can do alone as you prep for summer.
Get Your AC Maintenance Scheduled
Spring is a season of rejuvenation, and to many that involves a hefty amount of indoors, garage and yard cleaning. With the hotter weather right around the corner, it’s also a great idea to add AC maintenance on that listing.
Spring is the best time of year to get your cooling unit freshened and inspected. Waiting to switch it on until the first warm day of the year can be risky. If you have to have repair or replacement, you could be waiting awhile for an appointment. And that may turn extremely unpleasant.
And for those with allergies, being one step ahead with a freshened cooling system will help ensure the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Plus, air conditioning maintenance could be required for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any extra extended warranty.
Can I Finish a Tune-Up Alone?
There are procedures that you can take to help keep your AC equipment in the top state:
- Put in a new air filter recommends each month or two. This is especially necessary if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have a cat in your house.
- Lawn work by the exterior condenser. Check the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes close to your cooling system. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of clear space. You should also clear any leaves or twigs that have dropped into your equipment, because this might impede airflow.
Let the Pros Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to accomplish? If you get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 330-235-1260, the initial thing we may do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already finished. Then we’ll start the nuts and bolts. We’ll inspect your unit and make sure it’s working correctly with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to deliver safe comfort.
- Oiling to keep moving pieces working effortlessly and potentially avoid malfunctions.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to clear leak-creating mold and blockages.
- Aligning coil fins to avoid decreased airflow.
- Freshening the outside coil to get rid of any blockage from dust and weeds.
- Checking controls to ensure your system is starting, cooling and shutting off correctly.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your system has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we uncover problems that involve additional action, we are prepared to give you the most reasonable option. Finding likely problems in a timely manner can solve more substantial problems in the future. This also gives you time to plan if your air conditioner is getting outdated.
When you are seeking a new air conditioner to help make your new unit work for your budget. Regardless of what your AC needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Prepared to request your checkup? Contact us at 330-235-1260 or schedule an appointment online today.