We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Alliance homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Alliance home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Alliance at 330-235-1260 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.